Are you rethinking your company’s benefit offerings for the upcoming year? If so, we encourage you to ask your broker for a quote on health, dental, vision, disability, EAP and/or life insurance from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
It just makes good sense to provide coverage that helps protect both your company and your employees from the rising costs of health care.
With Anthem, you can rest assured that you and your employees will get:
- Protection from unexpected health care costs
- Plan options that fit your budget
- Access to a large national network of high quality doctors and hospitals
- Reliable customer service from a local company that has served Ohio for 75 years
- Prescription drug benefits at both local and national pharmacies
- Access to a 24/7 NurseLine and online support
- The option to add voluntary (i.e., employee-paid) ancillary insurance coverage
- And so much more!
Your broker or Anthem representative would be happy to help guide you to a plan that helps protect both your employees and your company. Be sure to tell your broker that you’re a Brooklyn Chamber member to save 1.4% on your health insurance premiums. And ask about special Chamber member discounts on Anthem ancillary (dental, vision, disability, EAP and life) insurance.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of Community Insurance Company. Independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ®ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield names and symbols are registered marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.