Taste of Brooklyn…With A Twist!! April 26-May 1st
April 26 - May 1
Taste of Brooklyn ~ With a Twist
We are SO excited to announce that Taste of Brooklyn will go on this year…WITH A TWIST 🙂 As most of you know, we had to cancel last year’s event because of the pandemic. Although we still cannot hold large events in person, we have found a creative way to continue Taste of Brooklyn in 2021!
You are probably wondering, how is this going to look? Well…
- Local restaurants will provide a free “taste” of one of their menu items
- Purchase of a ticket for $20 gets you a packet with all restaurant offers
- Event will begin on Monday, April 26th and end on Saturday, May 1st with a virtual concert by the Brooklyn Jazz Band starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Free “taste” coupons can be redeemed during the week leading up to the concert
- Sponsorships available for $150
- 50/50 tickets also available
This is the ONLY fundraiser for our scholarship and education fund. ALL of the net proceeds go towards this fund!! This event has had great success in the past. Because of the proceeds made in previous years, we have been able to award countless college scholarships to Brooklyn and Old Brooklyn residents and teacher grants to Brooklyn City Schools. We are hoping to do the same for years to come!
For more information and to purchase tickets and sponsorships, click here!!
TICKET SALES HAVE NOW CLOSED. Please contact us at email@example.com.